Just Cause 2 PS3 review
Just Cause 2 is out now, and you're thrown straight into the mission when you're dropped into a rampage with guns, gadgets and enough gizmos to start another war in 'Nam.
As Rico Rodriguez, you blow stuff up - including fuel tanks, broadcasting towers and generators. If it sounds like its monotonous, it is. But you know what, it's enjoyable! Just Cause 2 is set in the fictional South Pacific island of Panau that needs liberating from it's evil tyrant dictators - Baby Panay and Rico's ex-boss Tom Sheldon.
Just Cause 2 MissionsThe main missions, called agency missions, play a small part in the game. The missions have very vague objectives which gives you a free reign in terms of wandering through the maps and kicking general ass. The first mission sees you, as Rico, off to collect data files which have fallen from your helicopter - but guess where to... a big explosive fuel station. Sounds about right, doesn't it?
Just Cause 2 features
- Viva le revolution: Help your lone revolutionary to liberate an entire island from an evil dictator, although how much is left of it when you're done is up to you.
- New hook: Get to grips with the new grappling hook and parachute combo to attach yourself or your enemies to moving vehicles and create the most dangerous stunts in gaming.
- Transport tycoon: Take control of more than 100 different vehicles - from speedboats to jeeps, tanks and even the new Boeing 737 as you journey across Panau.
- Even opponent: All-new artificial intelligence makes every mission different, with enemies that plan ahead and co-operate and an adaptive difficulty system that adjusts to your ability.
- Treasure island: 100 square miles of tropical paradise are yours to explore (and blow up) with climates ranging from snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches and dense cities.
Win Just Cause 2Don't forget, you can win Just Cause 2 on PS3, too. Just Cause 2 is a huge game, and the gameplay is probably at least a few days - easy. It's a game you'll love. It's a shame they couldn't get rid of George Bush this way... we give this game 3.5 out of 5.
|More Entertainment News, Reviews & Gossip|
Just Cause 2 PS3 review
|Number of part time students is falling - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|
|Traineeship programmes aim to boost skills of 16 to 24 year olds - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|
|Boost for graduate jobs has been predicted - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|
- Just Cause 2 PS3 review
- Batman Arkham Asylum 3D game o...
- LEGO Rock Band PS3 Review and ...