Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are important - well, if you're a nerd. So have a look!
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Studento makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Studento has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Studento disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
3. Studento shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of Studento. When you activate any of these you will leave the Studento web site and Studento has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of Studento.
5. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Studento or any of its employees or agents.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. i) Any framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to www.Studento.com. Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. Studento cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site, which is linked from or to this site.
7. ii) We are not responsible for any content in trailers, movies and/or features on external websites. Those offended should cease to use the site.
8. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Studento for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
9. All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Studento or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Studento prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
10. Studento is a one-stop portal for myriad student services. Those financial services providers offering their products and services behind the portal are regulated to varying degrees or not regulated at all.Studento recommends that when visitors click through to these providers they check the providers' own terms and conditions.
11. Any information given by Studento is not professional advice, and is completely at the user's risk. Studento accept no liability for anything caused as a result of using the site.
12. The editors decision is final.
13. Competitions are open to UK and International residents. However, some competitions may have restrictions – for example; free tickets and screenings.
14. A valid entry is one deemed to come from a Studento.com or Colleges.co.uk member. Members are those individuals signed up for a free account with a valid name, email address and contact number.
15. Winners will be notified by email and also by text message.
16. There is no limit to the entries from one person, however only a unique entry is counted each time.
17. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
19. Studento.com has the right to pull a competition, or prevent a winner from receiving a prize should any fraudulent or unethical activity be detected.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
21. Prizes that are unclaimed after 14 days will thus be deemed to have been forfeited by the named winner. Studento.com reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, to give this prize to charity, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on Studento.com. Date sensitive competitions (like tickets to gigs, for example) will be forfeited after 3 working days.
22. Studento.com and its subsidaries reserve the right to cancel competitions at any stage if deemed to be neccesary.
23. Entrants must be at least the minimum age required by competitions held. For example, should a DVD of certificate 18 be given away, entrants must be 18. For alcohol, all entrants must be at least 18. Any entrants not abiding to this condition will be removed from the draw to determine the winner.
24. Sometimes competitions are pulled by the people who provide them to us. We take no responsibility for this. We also waive all responsibility once you receive your prize items.
|Number of part time students is falling - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|
|Traineeship programmes aim to boost skills of 16 to 24 year olds - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|
|Boost for graduate jobs has been predicted - Wed, 16 Jan 2013|